What you will learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
- Open Water Diver
Required Dives: 3
One classroom session is conducted to discuss the knowledge reviews. In this classroom session, the differences between daylight and night diving will be discussed (such as signaling). Risks and emergency procedures are also reviewed. The open water portion of the class can be conducted in one to three days. Up to three training dives can be done in a day.
- PADI Night Diver Manual
- PADI Night Diving Video
- Backup Underwater Light
- Log book.
- Tuition: $150
- Materials and Books: $35 – $75
- Other Costs: Rental gear and air fills if required