What you will learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank by using an oxygen analyzer
- How to set your dive computer for nitrox diving
- At least 15 years of age
- Open Water Diver (unless taking the Enriched Air course concurrently with an Open Water course)
The Enriched Air course can be completed in a classroom only setting.
The classroom is conducted in one session and includes analyzing gas content of at least two cylinders provided by Sea 2 Sea Scuba and a written final exam. This class is typically finished in one evening.
Required Materials (included)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver E-Learning
- Watch PADI Enriched Air Diving Video
- Tuition: $220
- Materials and Books: E-Learning is included