What you will learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 60-130 feet Deep scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Experience in planning, organizing, and making deep dives Advanced Air/Gas planning Redundant Air supply options.
- Using your computer to safely conduct deep dives Emergency decompression protocols.
- At least 15 years of age
- Adventure Diver
- Classroom Sessions: 1
- Required Dives: 4
- PADI Deep Diver Manual
- PADI Deep Diving Video
- Underwater light
- Slate with pencil
- Tuition: $200
- Materials and Books: $35 – $75
- Other Costs: gear and air fills if required