Join Sea 2 Sea for an all-inclusive stay at the Little Cayman Beach Resort
- 7 nights’ accommodations, double occupancy
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 Days of 2 tank morning dives and 5 days of 1 tank afternoon dives
- Complimentary use of dive computer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch Manager’s cocktail reception
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities – except dive gratuities which are NOT included
- Airport ground transfers are included
- Dive Gratuities
- Dive Insurance (recommended)
Sign up today to reserve your spot on an unforgettable trip!
Upgrade options may be available – Call the shop for availability:
- Upgrade to ocean view ($350 p.p.)
- Single supplement ($500 pool view / $850 ocean view).
We will be staying at the Little Cayman Beach Resort
Escape to Little Cayman Beach Resort, an intimate, romantic, oasis offering bucket-list diving, including the Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park, done first class with Reef Divers. Nightlife revolves around the resort’s Beach Nuts Bar (karaoke anyone?) or just counting stars in the sky. Lush, tropical grounds are the hallmark of their 40-room resort that features a pool and spa, plus lounges and hammocks for reading, resting, or just enjoying the sea breezes and sounds of the surf.
Little Cayman Beach Resort is situated on a white, sandy beach in Blossom Village, the first area of the island resettled in 1833 after Spanish privateers ran off the turtle fishermen who’d settled there. The two-story resort has 40 air-conditioned guest rooms with:
- Ceiling fans
- Private bathrooms with hair dryers, soap, shampoo, and hair conditioner
- Towels for use by pool or on beach (towels separately provided on boats for divers)
- Small drip coffeemakers
- Closets with hangers
- Televisions (although availability and quality of channels is very limited)
- Irons and ironing boards are available upon request
Cayman Islands diving is mostly current-free, which is optimal for new divers, divers who want to move at their own pace, and underwater photographers who may want to spend their entire dive at one location, waiting for the perfect shot.
All of the dive sites are moored, which marks the beginning and ending points of that dive. The dive masters will brief the location, establish dive limits, and draw a map of the tour they’ll lead. As long as divers remain in buddy teams and stick with the predetermined limits, it’s their option to follow the tour or go off on their own.
For those who follow, the tour lasts 35 to 40 minutes. By the time they’re back at the mooring and know that the boat is overhead, most divers feel comfortable enough to continue exploring on their own until their time is up or they run low on air.
The on-site dive operation, Reef Divers provides the personalized valet dive services that many guests don’t even know they want until they experience it.
Reef Divers takes the work out of your diving—handling the heavy lifting and care of your boat-dive gear, from your first dive through your last dive (unless you’d prefer to do it yourself). They rinse, dry, and store your BCD and regulator daily, so they’re set up and ready for your next day’s diving. The only finger you’ll have to lift is the one to point out your gear as you relax in the boat, ready to go diving.
At the top of the dock, they have separate rinse tanks for photo equipment, wetsuits, and general dive gear, plus a drying room for wetsuits so you don’t have to take them to your room.
Get Nitrox Certified beforehand – take $70 off the Nitrox class if you are on this trip!
Call the shop to schedule and mention this discount.